If you're looking for great family living with a splash of luxury and would like your new home to be pristine then this is the property for you. Built by the current owners 9 years ago the property has been so well maintained you'd be forgiven for thinking it was brand new.
They have maintained the property beautifully and added several improvements making this wonderful home stand head and shoulders above it's peers - this property is a must see!
Located in a quiet no through road this great family home is close to transport, schools and walking distance to Woollies and train station with Westfield shopping centre and Ikea just a 10 minute drive away!
Perfect for the growing family this home can either be a 4 bed, 2 bath or 3 bed, 2 bath with 2 fantastic living areas as it is currently used. All bedrooms and second lounge have expensive luxury and superbly maintained carpets and the crowning jewel to be found out the back where French doors open out to an unbelievable covered entertainment area - built and maintained with the same eye for detail as the original build, semi enclosed and then with full privacy and all weather blinds this unique area is simply perfect.
The well appointed kitchen is open plan and flows in to the dining and living area which in turn flows through to the grandeur entertaining area. The second living area is a massive bonus - it's large and luxurious, has aircon and can always be easily converted or used as a 4th bedroom or guest room.
You access the home via a double remote garage, with visually stunning and easily cleaned epoxy flake flooring, to the front or through the large front door entry down the side providing privacy as you enter.
The master bedroom is a good size with built-in robe, sleek fan and split system aircon plus great en-suite with walk-in shower.
Features of this great value home include:
• Great sized bedrooms with built-ins and sleek fans
• Master with en-suite and split system aircon
• All bedrooms luxury carpeted
• Second living space / 4th bedroom
• NBN connected
• Laundry at back of garage well out of the way
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Remote double garage with internal access and plenty of storage space
• Fully fenced yard, wonderfully manicured
• Grand al-fresco entertaining area with fan and dimming down lights
• Top end privacy blinds enabling full enclosure of outdoor area
• Garden shed
• Luxurious carpets through all bedrooms and second living area
• Instant gas hot water - convenient and economical
• Family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
• Motion sensor security lighting on front of property