This wonderful low-set brick home is just 700m to the beach, central to everything on the Redcliffe Peninsula, in Redcliffe High school's catchment area and offers great lifestyle living.
Much of this home has been recently renovated including a brand new kitchen! There are air-con units in every bedroom and the main living area and what's more it's not going to cost you much to run them all if you want to as the 5.5kw solar takes care of most of power required!
The house ticks pretty much every box - it's deceptively large being set towards the back of the block the property itself is 180m2. As you walk through the front gate you enter your own private Idaho. The gardens are well manicured with a good amount of greenery whilst still easily maintained and leading off of the garden is a 12x4m covered entertainment area perfect for bbq's and al fresco dining.
The large main living area with large windows and 2 x French patio doors, is open plan to the brand new kitchen/diner, there is a large open study area or kids rumpus flowing through to 2 double and 1 single bedroom each with built-ins and air-con all carpeted and recently painted.
The master bedroom has a great ensuite with walk-in shower, air-con, built-ins and french patio doors opening to a nice private covered area. The family bathroom is large, modern and has a walk-in shower and separate bath. The good size laundry even has room for a second fridge.
There are so many great features to this property - it's a must see!
• All bedrooms have air-con and built-ins
• Brand new kitchen
• Carpeted bedrooms and lounge
• Hidden wiring for TV + wired for surround sound
• NBN super speed of 80MB per second (exchange 300m away)
• Remote access garage plus carport
• Large entertainment area
• Fully fenced - great for pets
• Security screens on windows and doors
• Bonus study / kids rumpus
• 700m to beach and in Redcliffe High School catchment
• Garden shed
• Washing line hidden around back
• Satellite dish installed
• 5.5kw electric solar plus solar hot water system
• Great sea breezes on a quiet street
There is nothing to be done here - just move in and start enjoying the Peninsula lifestyle in comfort.
Private viewings encouraged - please contact agent.